The small fishing village turned into a big touristic city with more than 250,000 habitats and hundreds of luxurious hotels.
The North route starts from:
- Hurghada’s port heading north to small Gobal island
- Moving to the famous wrecks of Abu Nuhas (Ghiannis D., Carnatic, Chrisoula K. and Kimon M.)
- Crossing the gulf towards Sinai Peninsula to Mahmoudat reef (Dunraven wreck)
- Sailing south to the most exciting WWII wreck of Thistlegorm
- Heading to the most famous national park Ras Mohammed (one of the most famous dive sites in the world)
- Back to dive in Hurghada’s beautiful and easy-going dive sites such as Gota Abu Ramada (literally an Aquarium) and small Giftun Island (spectacular drop off full of soft corals, gorgonians and hundreds of coral fishes, napoleon, turtles and eagle rays)