The most thrilling, glamorous and famous dive spots at the Red Sea, where divers are encountered with school of Hummerheads, Oceanic whitetip, Thresher and Reef Sharks, Manta Rays and much more of marine life.
Route starts from Port Galib (Marsa Alam)
- Check dive in a tranquil site at Marsa Alam
- Sailing to the north east to reach Brother Islands (El Akhawein)
- Heading south to Deadalus reef (Abu El Kizan – House of Hammerheads)
- Sailing west to the superb Gota Sharm site
- Ending the trip at the famous Elphinestone reef (Diamond of Marsa Alam)